What to Expect
- The owner of CCS, Rod, will come to your home or business and do a FREE, NO RISK pre-inspection so that we can fully understand your needs.
- Professional cleaning of fabric sofas, loveseats, recliners and other styles of chairs, ottomans and kitchen and dining room chairs.
- Proper cleaning based on the manufacturers specificaction. Most furniture has a tag which determines whether it should be cleaned with solvent or water. We do not use the solvent cleaning method.
- Pricing is based upon the size of the furniture.
About the Process
- Upon arrival on the day of cleaning, we begin by thoroughly vacuuming your upholstery and follow with a pre-treatment which helps to break down the dirt.
- Using the hot water extraction method, we have a professional truck-mounted machine from which we run a solution hose and a vaccuum hose into your home or business. The higher heat, stronger vacuum and higher pressure this machine creates makes our equipment incomparable to any store-bought or rental equipment.
- Specialized products for all types of spots insure complete removal.
- Our products are environmentally friendly and remove allergens trapped in the upholstery.
- After cleaning, your upholstery will be damp and drying time is approximately 2-3 hours.