What to Expect
- The owner of CCS, Rod, will come to your home or business and do a FREE, NO RISK pre-inspection so that we can fully understand your needs.
- Upon arrival on the day of cleaning, we begin by thoroughly vacuuming your carpets and follow with a pre-treatment which helps to break down the dirt.
- Friendly, honest service from phone call to job completion.
- Pricing is based upon square footage of the cleaning area and furniture moving
About the Process
- We use the hot water extraction method which is the number one method preferred by the major carpet mills.
- We have a professional truck-mounted machine from which we run a solution hose and a vaccuum hose into your home or business. The higher heat, stronger vacuum and higher pressure this machine creates makes our equipment incomparable to any store-bought or rental equipment.
- Specialized products for all types of spots insure complete removal.
- Our products are environmentally friendly and remove allergens trapped in the carpet.
- After cleaning, your carpets will be damp, as we extract approximately 97% of the water we put in. Drying time can range from 6-10 hours depending on the humidity and whether your airconditioning or heat is turned on. Understanding the need to be able to walk on your carpets, we will provide you with shoe covers so you are able to walk on the clean carpets without soiling them.